Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome!

If you know me, you know that I am consumed with making lists. I am a sucker for countdowns of any kind, no matter what is being counted down. I myself have created lists for everything from my 500 favorite songs of all time to my favorite students of all time. I often get bombarded with emails, text messages, and face-to-face encounters from beloved fans requesting to be a part of my email lists which slowly reveal a particular countdown of mine. I decided to create this blog as a place for everyone to be able to read my lists and feel like they are important. Some lists you are bound to love, some lists may be of no interest to you, either way I am sure you will be entertained at some point in your life simply by reading this soon-to-be famous blog. To my legions of fans out there, this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment